Microsoft Word documents can be used to bring text data into DiscoverText. Put one or more Word documents into a .zip archive and upload using the Zip option.
Please note: DiscoverText treats the entire document as the "codeable" unit.
- Create a project or open an existing one from the Project list in the Navigation Sidebar.
- In the Project Options section, click Import Data.
- In the Bulk section, click Zip.
- From Data format style, select FDMS or Zip archive file.
- Click Choose File and then select the Zip file.
- Click Upload.
The system issues a notification that "Your archive has started importing..." and when the data is fully ingested, it appears as a new archive or inside an existing archive.