By default, the Exact Duplicates report is for an entire archive. You can use the following steps to create an Exact Duplicates report for a specific date range:
- Filter the entire archive to return the desired date range from the list view using the Advanced filters.
- Put the results in a bucket.
- Convert the bucket to a new archive by clicking on Create Archive From Bucket from the Bucket Details page.
- Wait for the new archive to be created. This may take several minutes.
- Run Deduplication on the new archive when it is ready.