Unfortunately, the Sifter service and website has been decommissioned as of September 30, 2018. Thanks to our 6,970 users who created 16,128 free estimates from the complete, undeleted history of Twitter between 1/14/2014 and 9/29/2018.
Please contact Twitter for approval of future academic or commercial use cases. If you can get an approved use case from Twitter, we can still help you work with the data inside DiscoverText.
@DiscoverText remains open and is still the top-ranked text analysis platform on the Internet.
All paid jobs prior to the decommissioning will still be honored.
- First, please visit sifter.texifter.com to generate up to 3 free estimates per day. The system will send you an email with a cost that corresponds to the number of tweets (or "Activities" in Twitter's language). An example estimate email is shown at the end of this FAQ.
- If you elect to make a purchase, we will download all of the data available from Gnip's Historical PowerTrack and store it in a DiscoverText account.
- Our pricing model is simple:
- Three free estimates per day
- $25 per day of data retrieval
- $7.50 per 10,000 tweets
- Any Sifter purchase includes 14 days of Enterprise DiscoverText access. This enables up to three users to collaborate on the dataset.
Realtime Gnip Twitter collection via DiscoverText avoids the $25/historical day charge on Sifter.
- No refunds are allowed. Please see our terms of service.
- Please see http://sifter.texifter.com/Home/Pricing for more pricing information.