In DiscoverText you can create large archives of a variety of social media. There may be occasions when a search term produces a high volume of results. In these cases, there are many ways to classify a large volume of data quickly and easily. The following are some DiscoverText features to keep in mind:
- Creating a first-level coding scheme (code set) will allow the easy and quick coding of a few hundred items at a time.
- The ActiveLearning engine can continuously utilize the most recent human coding choices and training data in results. Up to a hundred items at a time can be classified in one click.
- Right-click on a dataset folder and select view details to reach the Dataset Details page. Select the Classification Report option from the ActiveLearning section.
- The Coding Summary Report (also viewable as a pie chart) can be accessed by selecting the Coding Report link in the Dataset Coder section of the Dataset Details page.
- This is available by clicking Split Dataset in the Dataset Options section on the right of the Dataset Details page.
- This is available in the Analysis section on the right of the Dataset Details page.
- The Adjudication Report option is available by clicking Adjudication Report in the Analysis section on the right of the Dataset Details page.
- The Classification Report option is available by clicking Classification Report in the ActiveLearning section of the Dataset Details page.