If archive or bucket data is in a specific order (ex., chronological), or is too numerous for human analysis, it is possible to select a random sample during the dataset creation process. To select this option:
- Right-click the archive folder from the Documents section.
- Select "view details" from the drop-down menu that appears.
- From the Archive Details page, select Create Dataset from Archive from the Archive Options section on the right.
- Select the Sample dataset? check box underneath the Dataset name on the Create Dataset page.
- An option will appear to select the sample size for the random sample.
- Enter a number smaller than your total sample size.