How to apply a Defined Search to a data set.
- Select the Project the defined search will be applied to.
- Select the folder (within the Data Archive section) to which the defined search will be applied.
- Select Advanced Filters from the top-right.
- Select the Pre-Defined Search drop-down list and select the appropriate Defined Search.
- OPTIONAL: Set additional criteria/parameters to be applied to the data in addition to the Defined Search or leave them blank. (More information on creating and using Advanced Filters can be found here.)
- Once all the search criteria has been entered, select the Search button.
The Search and Browse Archive page will appear with relevant results.