You can import data from your own activity feed or from any public activities.
- Create a project or open an existing one from the Project list in the Navigation Sidebar.
- In the Project Options section, click Import Data.
- In the Social section, click Google+.
- Click Sign in via Google.
- Do one of the following:
- To import data from your own activity feed, click Fetch my activities.
- To search for a keyword in all public activities, type the keyword, and then click Search Public Activities
- To search for a specific person, type the name, click Search, and then make a selection in the search results.
- Create a one-time fetch or feed schedule.
- To create a one-time fetch, select the Only fetch once (do not create a schedule) check box.
- Create a feed schedule including the maximum number of fetches and the frequency of the feed update.
- Optional: To further refine the schedule, click Additional Options, and then select the desired options.
- To start the process, click Import Feed.
On the Archive Management page, click the archive name to see the Archive Details page, or click the number of units to review the data in the list or item view.