For projects, archives, buckets, and datasets with a date/time stamp, there is a TimeTrack Explorer option.
- On the details page, click TimeTrack.
- From the Interval list, select an interval, and then set the hours, days, weeks, months, or years.
- Optional: Click the Meta tab to set a filtering parameter.
- Optional: Click the Keyword tab to plot the occurrence of a keyword over time.
- After you make any changes, click refresh.
- Optional: Click-drag-release to zoom in on a section of the TimeTrack visualization.