Create a visual representation of the text data in an archive, bucket, or dataset. A tag cloud shows the words that occur most frequently. The CloudExplorer allows you to drill into the data via search, drop out terms for a session or permanently, and change the color of a particular term in the visualization.
- Open the archive, bucket, or dataset.
- Do one of the following:
Option Steps To create a tag cloud for an archive or bucket
- Click Generate CloudExplorer.
- After the tag cloud is generated, click View CloudExplorer.
To create a tag cloud for a dataset
- Click Generate Tag Cloud.
- After the tag cloud is generated, click View Tag Cloud.
- Optional: To view the number of times a word occurs in the text, hover over the word.
- Optional: To remove a word from the tag cloud, click one of the following:
- Remove from tag cloud permanently
- Remove from tag cloud for this session
- Optional: To change the font color, click the word, select the colour, and then click Set term color.
- Optional: To view the items that contain the word, click the word, and then select Search term.