Split a dataset into multiple datasets based on coding or classification. The original dataset is not modified.
- Open the dataset.
- On the Dataset Details page, click Split dataset.
- On the Split Dataset page, click Select by one of the following options:
- By Code: Creates a dataset for each selected code.
- By Coder Overlap: Creates datasets based on coder overlap.
- By Classification (Winning): Creates a dataset for each "winning" value calculated by the classifier in the original dataset.
- By Classification (Threshold): Creates datasets based on the specified threshold percentage.
- For each dataset, select the options and assign the coders.
For more information, see steps 4 to 9 of Create a dataset.