After you adjudicate the work of coders, view the results in a report.
The adjudication report show how often a coding choice was deemed valid or invalid. This report shows the breakdown by code and by coder.
- Open the dataset.
- In the Analysis section, click Adjudication report.
- In the Available Coders box, select the coders and then click Add.
- In the Select Codes, select the codes and then click Add.
- From the Display list, select which items to display.
- Optional: To see the invalid items, select the Display invalid text units check box.
- Click Generate Report.
The adjudication report appears.