Generate clusters of similar items based on a clustering threshold, which is the minimum level of matching for items to be considered similar to each other.
- On the Archive Details page, in the Clustering section, click Generate Clusters.
- From the Clustering Threshold list, select the minimum matching threshold.
If you set a lower threshold, the clusters are less accurate. However, if you set a higher threshold, more clusters are created.
- Click Perform Clustering.
Note: The processing time depends on the number of items in the archive.
- Optional: After the files have been processed, you can do the following from the Archive Details page:
- To view the list of clusters, click View clusters.
You can rename a cluster or create a bucket or dataset from it.
- Click Sample
- Click one of the following:
- Add to new bucket, to create a bucket from the clusters.
- Add to existing bucket.
- Add to new dataset, to create datasets from the clusters.
- Delete clusters, to delete the clusters, so you can create new ones based on a
different clustering threshold.