Assign permissions at the project-level or for a specific archive, bucket, or dataset.
- On the Navigation Sidebar, select the project from the Project list.
- Select the project, archive, bucket, or dataset that you want to assign permissions to.
Option Steps To assign permissions at the project-level
- On the Project Details page, click Edit project permissions.
To assign permissions for an archive, bucket, or dataset
- On the Navigation Sidebar, in the Documents section, click on the plus sign (+) next to one of the following:
- Data Archives
- Right-click the archive, bucket, or dataset that you want to assign permissions to, and then click on permissions.
- From the Select a Peer list, select a peer.
- Select the check boxes for the actions that you want the peer to have permissions for.
Tip: To give a peer full permissions to the project, select the Full Project Access check box.
- Click Add.