Change your privacy settings to determine what other users can see of your profile.
- On the Navigation Sidebar, above the global navigation links, click your name.
- In the Profile Options section on the right, click Privacy Settings.
- For each section of your profile, select which users can see it.
Tip: To select everything in a column, select the option in the Update All row at the top.
- For Display me in search, do one of the following:
- To be included in the search results, select Yes.
- To be excluded from the search results, select No.
Tip: You can create a custom filter that determines whether you appear in the search results of another user.
- Click Save.