TopMeta is an advanced filtering technique. You can select a metadata field to filter a collection of data.
You want to see what the top hashtags are in a large archive, so you apply "hashtag" as the metadata field.
- On the Navigation Sidebar, in the Documents section, click the archive, bucket, or dataset that you want to filter.
- On the top-right, click Filters.
- In the Filter by meta row, select a metadata field.
- Click the Show top meta button.
- Optional: To see all the items related to a result, click the Quick Filter button.
- Optional: To add this filter, click the Add Filter button.
Note: You can also view the top metadata fields for a project or collection of data.